The Human Front is an ongoing project which began many years ago on WordPress—in 2012, in fact. Starting out as a blog on religion, we are now a purveyor of philosophy.
The Human Front relaunched in November 2019—and things got a lot better: we now operate as a team; we have multiple contributors from all around the world; we have a neat and content-full website; we run an email list and successful Instagram and Tumblr pages. These are exciting times!
Personally, running this service sustains me in the best kind of way: presenting philosophy gives me purpose and provides me with the means to always learn more. I don’t ever want this passion to ever become a job for me or any other member of our team, nor do I want it to stop.
But I do expect time to become scarcer after I start my PhD in September; there are already many errands to perform behind the scenes. Moreover, since my funding opportunity got pulled because of the pandemic, I now know I have to work as I study for the first year at least.
This is in no way an expectation—but if you do want to support us, here’s how:
- Donate a coffee to us via Buy Me a Coffee. Without coffee we'd be nothing!
- If you want to contribute an article or make a request, get in touch via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Send us feedback via the same route. We welcome it.
- Subscribe to our email list (the submission form is at the bottom of the page).
- Tell your friends about us.
- Continue to like and share our posts to maintain our visibility on social media.
But, most of all, I hope you enjoy what we do and continue this journey with us, bound by philosophy! Your support means so much to us.
Until next time,
Founder, The Human Front